Audio/Video

 During remote learning, screencasting and recording videos became one of the most crucial aspects of my instruction. I taught synchronous Zoom classes, asynchronous cyber classes and hybrid remote/in-person classes. The pandemic brought on many challenges for teachers and students but screencasting/recording videos helped a lot! I particular enjoy Screencastify to record my activity explanations. Though Screencastify limited me to less than 5 minute videos, I found it very easy to use since it is a Google extension. I 

Below is a video one of the many videos I created during "pandemic learning". I would explain every activity, lesson and assessment via video and screencasting. I felt that it was a great way to explain for students who missed class or completed my asynchronous courses. I will definitely continue to use Screencastify and other recording platforms in the future. I believe my students could also use this platform for several different projects or a way to complete an assessment. This would achieve Standard 3 - Knowledge Constructor. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Literacies and Big Shifts

More Cool Tools

Social Bookmarking