Social Bookmarking

 During this experience, I found many resources and ideas that I enjoyed. I had already had the Diigo extension installed but I had never used it! I have certainly been missing out on a fantastic Web 2.0 tool. I started with just bookmarking a few Physical Education resources for me to return to in a few weeks as the school year begins. When I returned to Diigo, I found that the websites will change if you have read them or not. I thought this was a great way to keep track of what resources I have read and which ones I need to review. 

Moving forward, I look forward to using the annotation feature to help me write notes or highlight key features of the different articles. I feel that I could use this during current event assignments for my Health classes. My students will be able to save interesting article and annotate them. This type of assignment would achieve ISTE standard of becoming a global collaborator. 

You can find my Diigo list here!https://www.diigo.com/user/jlronayne24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Literacies and Big Shifts

More Cool Tools